This course picks up where your CCW class leaves off. We can only compress so much stuff in our 2hr and 4hr ccw classes. This is for those who want expanded information on topics we only touch on or dont have time to discuss in the basic ccw class.
This is a 2 1/2 hour course conducted in a classroom taught by a Phoenix Police Sergeant, to include lecture and Q&A from a local Defense attorney who has represented officers in critical incidents.
This will cover topics that due to time constraints were unable to be cover in the Basic CCW course that include:
- Handgun selection
- Tactical mindset (not becoming a target in the first place)
- Situational awareness
- Holster and gear selection
- Actual force encounters (caught on video) discussed and reviewed
- Aftermath of a force encounter what to say and what not to say
- Liabilities criminal and civil with using force
- Less than lethal force options
- lecture Q&A from a local Defense ATTY who responds to critical incidents (police shootings) This alone is worth the price of the class!
- Prerequisite: have completed the 2hr or 4hr ccw class
NOTE: this class does not qualify you for your CCW permit.
- class cost is $59.00